Customer Success Agent - UK - North Limburg
As a customer success agent, you will be in contact with B2B clients in relation to their orders, make quotations and price inquiries, you will be responsible for internal order management, complaint handling and support the field staff by telephone and / or email. Focus on excellent service is essential in this role.
- Sales support for the Account Managers/ Field sales including the entire administration.
* Responsible for the daily order flow and administration
* Book shipments with transport partners
* Give customers advice and information about products, provide additional sales information and quotations and handling of complaints
* Perform general office tasks
* Monitor, along with your colleagues, the quality of order processing and internal procedures and liaise with different departments such as finance, resourcing and production.
- MBO / HBO degree and knowledge of Business Economics acquired through training and / or work experience.
- 2-3 years' experience in a commercial / support role (B2B) with similar activity.
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written) - English is your first tongue. A second language would be a plus.
- Clear communication and active listening skills.
- Problem solving capacityandidentifying
- Able to set priorities, move quickly and being able to work in a dynamic andsometimeshectic
- Able to work in a team, but also independently.
- Outbound calling skills
- Personal characteristics: Spontaneous, decisive, proactive,stress resistantandacheerful character.
- ExcellentMicrosoft Office, Excel and Outlook andexperiencewith CRM and ERP.
Customer Service, Logistics, Order Management, B2B, outbound calling
Wat wij bieden
€ 12,- tot € 20,-