For 1 of our clients we are looking for an Inside sales employee German (M/F)
This company, with a total of 600 employees, concentrates in the construction area, internationally.
In this position you report to the Sales manager Germany and you work in a small team. You will be responsible for all (inside) sales activities for the German department.
You must be able to manage all sales opportunities that have been qualified by the sales department. You will be having a lot of contact with the field sales employees (12fte) in Germany.
In this role you will be supporting them in all their activities.
The most important thing is that you need to have fun in this job. That means that you feel comfortable in this kind of role. Together with the sales representatives you will make it a succes!
- Screen leads and gather information and assign the lead to the field sales or sales representatives.
- Keep the CRM system updated (salesforce) ;
- Screen incoming projects and provide information;
- Make requests to product management and give feedback to sales management;
- Be the direct contactperson for product management or other internal clients regarding incoming projects;
- Be a second point of contact for customers, when field sales is not available;
- Analyse request for quotations and gather missing information;
- Send quotations to your customer en follow up in the CRM-system;
- Prepare customer agreements;
- Report bottlenecks and particular details;
- Keep the scorecard up to date;
- Take incoming phonecalls and guide them into the sales process;
- Maintain and develop relationships with external stakeholders by answering questions , solving problems,etc.
- In the beginning visiting customers together with field sales; ( to learn the products and customers)
- Represent the company while guiding customer events and factory visits;
- Coordinate the organization of factory visits.
- Active participation in sales meetings as required;
- Communicate relevant information to Field sales and give updates;
- Support Field sales regarding sample requests and registration;
- Schedule appointments for Field sales if needed;
- Cooperate with other inside sales employees and be in contact with warehouse department.
- HBO level (Bachelor , commercial direction)
- Fluent in German Language (Must; will be tested, C1 or C2 level)
- English (B1 or 2 level);
- 2-3 years experience in inside sales ;
- Experience in the construction area would be a plus;
- Be able to work fulltime (40h a week);
- Living in the Maastricht area.
- Result driven;
- Persuation and influence;
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships
- Analytical capacity
- Social person who is able to communicate on different levels;
- Willing to make decisions and be pro active.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is based on experience and age.
- There will be two Interviews and one assesment during the procedure;
- Languages will be tested.