Client services manager logistics IJmuiden
Do you have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in engineering and at least three years of experience in managing a team? Do you possess the interpersonal skills that are needed for being in charge of two different teams as well as building long-term relationships with clients and stakeholders? And are you able to do so in both Dutch and English? If you can answer ‘yes’ to all these questions, we are looking for you. Do you want to know what you will get in return for fulfilling this challenging and responsible position? Read on and apply today!Manpower is looking for a full-time client services manager for an employer in IJmuiden.
As a central services manager you will be responsible for ensuring delivery of exceptional service relating to a portfolio of clients. To do so you will be leading two key teams: one team that focuses on first contact resolution for queries from clients without representation on site and one team that focuses on analysis and trends and the actions thereafter to drive improvements in the transactional efficiencies. Furthermore your tasks will consist of:
What’s in it for you
- Managing an inbound client response program to e-mails, calls and queries
- Delivering a program to ensure all client non-conformances are responded to and closed off in a timely manner and patterns of issues are root caused to drive improvements in service
- Working to create a service model which removes any blockers in the transactional process which may impact delivery of stock to stores
- Ensuring a structure and process is in place to proactively communicate service support data and knowledge to the clients
- Directly on contract with the employer
- Gross starting salary of €3,750.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre or a lease car
- Chance of a permanent contract
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Free access to the online learningplatform Studytube
Over de werkgever
About the company
Your future employer is one of Europe's biggest providers of integrated supply solutions to manufacturing industries. They deliver the best results to companies in industries such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverages and automotive and aerospace.
For now, the employer's name is still anonymous, but we would be happy to tell you more later in the application process!
The working hours in this full-time position are regular office hours.
Living in or near IJmuiden, Haarlem, Beverwijk or Amsterdam is a bonus, but not mandatory!Do you meet all requirements? Apply today!The application process
- A bachelor’s degree (hbo) or higher in Engineering
- At least five years of work experience, of which at least three years in a comparable role
- Good command of the Dutch and English language because of customer contact and working in an international working environment
- Ability to manage a large team through a KPI and SLA model
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
Wat wij bieden
For more information please contact [contact_naam] via [contact_email] or call [contact_telefoon].vast