Bedrijf: Hotel Pulitzer Amsterdam.
- Passionately driven towards revenue goals
- Able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) (Dutch) used in the workplace and full knowledge of the language English
- Open, honest and without a 9 to 17 attitude
- People ’s person
- Team player with natural motivational skills
- Accurate in your communication
- Experience in a Hotel environment
- Great computer skills, especially in ; Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Outgoing character / Energetic
- Excellent standards of personal presentation
- Good social skills
What’s in it for you?
- An organization where the associates are number one
- Personal development such as; training, internal growth and coaching
- Working 2.0 “Het Nieuwe Werken”(if applicable)
- Good work life balance
- Competitive working conditions
- 50% discount on F&B in partner hotels
Do you have a “can do” mentality and everything that is needed to work in a dynamic, exciting work environment? Are you becoming enthusiastic to work for the Pulitzer? You might be the one we are looking for!
Are you the person that gets involved in the day to day operations within the sales, PR, Revenue and Marketing team and do you have a creative mind-set to strengthen the team? Then we are looking for you as our new Business Development Coordinator!
Apply now; Only the very best!
Situated in the heart of Amsterdam you will find the unique 5 star Pulitzer Amsterdam. The hotel is comprised of 25 historic 17th and 18th century canal houses, featuring: 225 intimate rooms & suites, tranquil inner gardens, a gym, a classic salon boat, a garden café, an iconic hotel bar and a restaurant that serves simple yet beautifully crafted dishes.
Within the Pulitzer Amsterdam the Business Development team consists of the PR, Marketing, Sales, Events, Reservations and Revenue departments. As a Business Development Coordinator you assist these departments on a daily basis with several administrative tasks. You are the spill of the department and in contact with all other departments in the hotel. Within this role; you will be assisting the Sales team coordinating familiarisation trips, client events and Sales blitzes as well as the after sales. Further you will attend meetings within the department to ensure administration and minutes are created on time. The ideal candidate needs to be a creative “all-rounder” and “go to person”.
What can you expect as a Business Development Coordinator
- On a daily base you are assisting the Marketing, Sales and PR teams with diverse administrative tasks
- You attend and write minutes for the weekly and monthly meetings within the Business Development department
- You take on the responsibility for the ordering process within the department along with doing the research for the new give a ways
- Within this position you attract new tenants for the Pop-up stores and maintain the person of contact throughout their period in the store
- Organizing and coordinate with the team about the client events like; the Garden party and the Prinsengracht concert
- Doing research on sales opportunities along with the Sales team