Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
What makes the perfect it?
We are looking for a Reservations Agent who lives life to discover and brings personal style to every experience. You are highly motivated and have the ability to work to deadlines and multi task within the role. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
To be eligible for this position you…
- live Life to Discover
- can communicate fluently in English and preferably Dutch.
- have 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- have professional knowledge of OPERA.
- show commercial and analytical skills.
- have an eye for detail.
- flexible and showing initiative.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
- a professional and stimulating work environment.
- an international and fun team.
- personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- career possibilities within Marriott International.
- a uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport team. Our doors will open in the third quarter of 2018.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
NEW OPENING– RENAISSANCE AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Is it your passion to interact with people?
Would you like to provide our guests with a unique and inspirational stay?
Are you looking for a diverse, international and professional working environment?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel is looking for you as a Reservations Agent!
What are my responsibilities?
As Reservations Agent you directly report to the Front Office Manager. You are responsible for processing all individual and group bookings for the hotel. The wishes of our guests are your first priority, you are an enthusiastic team member and you enjoy the interaction with guests both in person and via telephone. You…
- will receive, process, cancel, amend and confirm guests room reservations.
- will ensure that all requirements of our guests are met and actively seek to up-sell the services and facilities.
- show analytical skills in checking reservations and pre-blocking rooms to ensures that all guest expectations are exceeded prior to guest’s arrival.
- will ensure the correct processing of options, special requests and modify existing reservations.
- will ensures all necessary information is recorded and answered when processing, cancelling, amending or confirming reservations.
- periodically inspect correspondence to ensure any additional details or changes for current/future guest bookings have been noted to avoid duplicate bookings or incorrect information.
- Check carefully following day’s arrivals and VIP list against correspondence.
- will ensure that the guests receive a prompt reply to their needs in all forms of communication.