Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
To be eligible for this position you…
- live Life to Discover!
- have excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch.
- would love to work in a hotel and assist guests.
- are flexible in working both weekdays, weekends and different shifts.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
- a professional and stimulating work environment.
- an international and fun team.
- personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- career possibilities within Marriott International.
- a uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport team. Our doors will open in the third quarter of 2018.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
NEW OPENING– RENAISSANCE AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Is it your passion to explore and discover?
Would you like to provide our guests with a unique and inspiration stay?
Are you looking for a diverse, international and professional working environment?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as a Navigator!
What are my responsibilities?
As Navigator you are part of the Front Office team and you make sure you provide our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember and want to share with their world. You…
- advise our guests where to go to and discover the hidden gems of the hotels’ surrounding area.
- welcome guests on arrival and assist with their luggage upon arrival and departure.
- maintain frequent contact with (regular) guests.
- use your passion for discovery to add creativity and originality to the way you deliver unique and personalized experiences to guests and associates alike.
- are responsible for delivering this information to guests, but also for educating other Front Office team members (Ambassadors) so they can deliver this information to our discoverer guests as well.
What makes the perfect it?
Renaissance guests are not looking for the typical tourist attractions; they are looking to experience the town as a local. So we are looking for someone who is extremely passionate about the locale area. Someone who takes pride in their expertise and their up-to-date knowledge of trends in food, wine, art, culture, and events.