Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
To be eligible for this position you…
- can communicate fluently in English and preferably Dutch.
- show excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- knowledge of Opera (PMS).
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills
- General knowledge of the hotel surroundings and its attractions.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
- a professional and stimulating work environment.
- an international and fun team.
- personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- career possibilities within Marriott International.
- a uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport team. Our doors will open in the third quarter of 2018.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
NEW OPENING– RENAISSANCE AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Do you have a passion for Hospitality and exceed in flexibility?
Are you looking for a diverse, international and professional working environment?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel is looking for you as a Night Auditor!
What are my responsibilities?
As a Night Auditor you are part of the Front Office Team, you…
- take care of a smooth and neat check-in and check-out procedure according to Brand Standards
- demonstrate a working knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel.
- prepare night audit reports and administrative duties
- act as Manager On Duty at night
- make fire and safety rounds
- assist the Front Office manager in analysing departmental performance to identify reductions to ensure cost effectiveness and submit accurate forecast.
- anticipate on guests needs and is always one step ahead, also in areas such as housekeeping and reservations
- have eye for detail and keep lobby area nice and tidy.
- handle guest questions and requests in a positive manner.
What makes the perfect it?
We are looking for someone with a feel of responsibility and is guest- and service oriented. You have excellent communication skills and are able to handle stressful situations. You are able to perform a variety of duties from receptionist to accountant to F&B waiter (In-room Dining). You should have great knowledge of hotel operations and all hotel facilities.