Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
To be eligible for this position you…
- are up to date knowledge of technical hotel systems in the broadest manner.
- have previous maintenance experience, preferably in a hotel.
- have knowledge of current local and national rules and regulations within the technical field.
- can communicate fluently in English and preferably Dutch.
- have no objections to being available on call.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
- a professional and stimulating work environment.
- an international and fun team.
- special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- career possibilities within Marriott International.
- a uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport team. Our doors will open in the third quarter of 2018.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
NEW OPENING– RENAISSANCE AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Is Hospitality and Maintenance the ideal combination for you?
Would you like to provide our guests with a unique and inspirational stay?
Are you looking for a diverse, international and professional working environment?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel is looking for you as a Chief Engineer!
What are my responsibilities?
As Chief Engineer you directly report to the General Manager. You…
- are responsible for the physical integrity of all facilities and fully participate in all safety and security programs.
- maintain the building and plant properly and efficiently by following the local legislation.
- makes regular inspections of the property with the General Manager in order to identify problem areas and plan for their improvement.
- ensures a good planning of all work is kept and deadlines are met for the team.
- assist in all day-to-day general maintenance work within the hotel rooms, public areas, and back-of-house areas
- act as liaison between hotel and outside contractors or technical services on all projects.
- ensures that all fire equipment is in good order and the alarm system is tested regularly in line with Brand Standards and local authority requirements.
- ensure all electrical equipment is safe working order in line with current regulations.
- focus on daily maintenance of all areas as well as preventive maintenance to ensure guests enjoy the utmost comfort during their stay.
- communicates closely with all departments on technical issues and tasks.
- closely formulate and control the operational and capital expenditure budgets for the department.
- continually monitor the energy consumption and implements measures resulting in savings in energy costs .
- monitor utility bills to ensure charges are correct.
What makes the perfect it?
We are looking for a Chief Engineer who lives life to discover and brings personal style to every experience. You are passionate about maintaining facilities to the highest standards. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!