Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
To be eligible for this position you…
- live Life to Discover.
- have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- can communicate fluently in English and preferably Dutch.
- are flexible in working different shifts (morning, evening, night, weekend), which makes your job even more diverse.
- will have strong computer skills and preferably knowledge of Opera (Hotel Property Management System)
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
- A professional and stimulating work environment.
- An international and fun team.
- Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- Career possibilities within Marriott International.
- A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport team. Our doors will open in the third quarter of 2018.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
NEW OPENING– RENAISSANCE AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career. Would you like to provide our guests with a unique and inspirational stay?
Are you looking for a diverse, international and professional working environment?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel is looking for you as a Front Office Receptionist!
What are my responsibilities?
As Front Office Receptionist (Ambassador) you are part of the Front Office Team. You are responsible for providing our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember and want to share with their world. You…
- check-in and check-out of guests according to the Brand Standards.
- “own” the Front Office and strive to exceed guest expectations at every opportunity.
- register Marriott Rewards members to create loyalty with our guests.
- recognize and prepare the stay of our loyal guests.
- are up-to-date with Opera.
- have eye for detail and keep lobby area nice and tidy.
- support where necessary trainees and other colleagues.
- handle guest questions and requests in a positive manner.
- have an intimate knowledge of the hotel facilities and the local geographic area and providing guest with information regarding hotel facilities and local attractions.
- ensure that all telephone calls are handled in an efficient and friendly way.
What makes the perfect it?
We are looking for a Front Office Receptionist who lives life to discover and brings personal style to every guest experience. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!