Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
What makes the perfect it?
We are looking for a Breakfast Chef with a passion for food and who brings personal style to every experience. You also have a specific culinary degree. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel. We’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
- a professional and stimulating work environment.
- an international and fun team.
- personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- career possibilities within Marriott International.
- a uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport team. Our doors will open in the third quarter of 2018.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
NEW OPENING– RENAISSANCE AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Do you have a passion for food and inspiring others?
Are you looking for a diverse, international and professional working environment?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as Breakfast Chef!
What are my responsibilities?
As Breakfast Chef you are part of our Kitchen Team and will work in our ‘Signature’ restaurant, ‘Entrée’ Bar, In-room Dining department and Meetings & Events department. You..
- will work in the morning, preparing breakfast.
- actively interact with our guests.
- anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and take action to enhance guest satisfaction.
- prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards.
- ensure all that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
- ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
- ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the sous chef or head chef.