Customer service representative Geleen
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Speaking German, English and Dutch is something that comes naturally to you. You also enjoy helping people and that’s why you have chosen a career in customer service. If we just described you, Manpower has the perfect job for you! We are looking for a customer service representative for a scientificcompany based in Geleen. Your hard work will be rewarded with a gross salary between €18.52 and €25.50 per hour
and many more benefits. Are you interested to learn more about this position? Then keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service representative for a scientific company in Geleen.Please note: this is a temporary job for six to twelve months.
What will you be doing?
In the role of customer service representative you will be in charge of all day-to-day order activity tasks. These include customer orders, maintaining the master data and acting as the first point of contact for German-speaking clients. These clients will ask all sorts of questions about their deliveries, orders and other topics. It is your responsibility to consult clients and making sure they end the phone call with a smile and with all their questions answered. Your future working day will consist of:
What’s in it for you?
- Processing incoming orders
- Handling and entering order changes
- Managing back-orders
- Monitoring order places and ensuring timely release
- Maintaining customer master data
- Gross salary between €18.52 and €25.50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.13 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Working at an international company
- Full-time job for 40 hours a week
- Temporary job for six to twelve months
- Free access to online learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Over de werkgever
You will be working at an international scientific company based in Geleen, Limburg. Your new employer specializes in nutrition, health and sustainable living solutions. Their mission is creating brighter lives for everybody. Alongside your team you will be responsible for excellent customer service.
At the moment, we can’t give you any more information about your new employer. Later on in the application process, we will be happy to tell you more about the company.
In this full-time position, you will be working Monday through Friday during regular office hours.
A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, International Business or similar, and at least three years of experience working in customer serviceOR
An EQF level 4 or mbo-4 degree or higher, and at least five years of experience in customer service You should also meet the following requirements:
Living in or near Geleen, Sittard, Heerlen or Maastricht is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- Excellent command of English, Dutch and German, because you will be speaking to English-, Dutch- and German-speaking clients
- Experience with working with SAP
- Availability of 40 hours per week
Do you meet the requirements mentioned above? Reply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.210,- tot € 4.420,-
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk