Junior associate purchasing analyst Dow Terneuzen
If you are interested in a position in the oil and gas industry then we may have the ideal job for you! As a junior associate purchasing analyst you will be supporting your co-workers with all activities related to supply chain. For your commitment you will receive a gross salary between €2,400 and €3,400 per month and reimbursement of travel expenses. Are you interested? Then keep on reading and apply!Employment agency Manpower is looking for a junior associate purchasing analyst for Dow in Terneuzen. What will you be doing?
In this role you are responsible for communication, planning and progress reporting related to supply chain. You are in contact with stakeholders (buyers, vendors and end users) and will be responsible for the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Assisting the supplier to identify areas of improvement in order to minimize delays
- Negotiating supply pricing, lead times and delivery terms for non-critical spend items
- Supporting the sourcing specialists and sourcing managers with more transactional activities, such as uploading contracts, creating vendors and addressing any necessary changes
- Provide regular and ad-hoc progress reports on PO’s status and maintain/update data in company’s ERP system
- Utilizing available sourcing tools such as request for information (RFI) and request for quote (RFQ) to the fullest capability
- Reviewing production schedules and follow-up for timely submission of weekly or monthly progress reports
- Monitoring quality inspection schedules
- Gross salary between €2,500 and €3,300 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
Over de werkgever
About the company
The Dow Chemical Company (‘Dow’) is an organization driven by science and technology, as well as a strong commitment to contribute to reshaping the world we live in and enhancing our quality of life. Current and future generations will face huge environmental and sustainability challenges in the years to come. At Dow, unique chemical, physical and biological science capabilities are combined to provide innovative products and solutions, where they are needed most. In 2018, Dow was recognised as a Top Employer! The company supports local initiatives such as public events, festivals, and nature-related projects.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
- Bachelor’s degree Bachelor degree or EQF lever 6 degree (or higher), preferably in Engineering or Procurement and/or Supply
- Excellent command of the English language, minimum C1-level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- In possession of a valid Dutch work permit (at least nine months) or EU-citizenship
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) at your local municipality
- Preferably work experience in the oil and gas industry
You preferably live in or near Terneuzen, Middelburg, Bergen op Zoom, Axel or Oostburg.
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.500,- tot € 3.300,-
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk