Master data specialist Delft
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Do you have at least three years of working experience with SAP, at least a bachelor’s degree and multi-cultural communication experience? If so, Manpower might have your next challenge as a Master data specialist in Delft. In return, you can expect a gross salary of € 24,49 per hour and a enthusiastic team of coworkers who cannot wait to meet you! Keep on reading to learn more about this job offer or apply right away and don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a master data specialist for DSM in Delft.
In this temporary position, you will act as master data specialist within the Central Data Management (CDM) team of DSM Food Specialties.
You can expect to perform the following working activities:
- Monitoring, maintaining and continuously improving the quality, completeness and consistency of the master data
- Ensuring business rules are applied in the various master data processes
- Approving requests, maintaining tables (reference data) as well as monitoring the workflow to make sure master data is created within the agreed lead times
- Collaborating and coordinating with various parties within the business to make sure data is accurately delivered
- Improving and optimizing master data and master data process
- Gross salary between €17,14 and € 24,49 per hour
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks worked
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower
Over de werkgever
You will work at DSM Food Specialties, a company that specializes in the supply of flavor and bio preservation ingredients, food enzymes and cultures. These are used worldwide in local dairy, beverage, baking and savory food brands. DSM Food Specialties wants to use their products to make existing diets healthier and more sustainable. The company's ambition is to make better food affordable and accessible to more people. DSM's premise is to find out what drives customers and help them deliver and find new value. With more than a hundred years of expertise, DSM Food Specialties has a lot to offer customers.
In this full-time job, you work from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Preferably, you live in or near Delft, Rijswijk, The Hague or Rotterdam. Do you meet all requirements? You can start as soon as possible, so apply now! How to apply
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least three years of working experience with SAP in an international business environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, Mendix and/or other workflow tooling
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and verbal
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct”/application button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Robin Van Loon via email@example.com of bel 088 282-8128.tijdelijk