You are an experienced Architect with a strong developer background, who understands the client business needs and know how to translate this into architectural solutions.
- Developing expertise within the field and maintain technical prowess.
- Build on an expert level scoped applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Have an expert level configuration of the ServiceNow platform
- Have knowledge of technical best practices both ServiceNow and industry standard
- Know how to run agile project delivery with the ability to lead functional design including the creation of design specifications
Who are we
We’re Wrangu, a diverse and fast-growing technology and services business in the data privacy, risk, compliance and security space. Founded in 2016, our client base is made up predominantly of Global 2000 companies. Our team, also known as the #WranguDreamTeam, comprises 21 nationalities and 21 languages and is located across our headquarters in Amsterdam and additional London office. Our core values are Quality, Leadership, Innovation & Professionalism; we like to refer to them as QLIP. We’re growing consistently and looking to bring in Product Architect to add value to our Wrangu family.
Please have a look at our website, click here.
What will you do
Wrangu Architects designs the development and support of existing and new products. Understands the Wrangu product vision and our Client’s business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions.
Day to day you’ll:
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of Wrangu products.
- Work with Product Owner in the planning and execution of new product releases.
- Works with the Product Owner and developers in the solution engineering efforts.
- Work with pre-sales, implementation teams and product management teams in solution demonstrations.
- Maintain product roadmap and architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives.
- Define product validation policies to deliver products that meet system and project expectations.
- Facilitate the creation, review, and sign off project deliverables.
- Provide support for production escalations and problem resolution for customers
- Assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge.
- Develop broad knowledge about current and future product features.
- Define product requirements that align with ServiceNow features.
- Responsible for leading the technical design and configuration of key functionality across a range of highly complex and engaging ServiceNow implementations using in-depth knowledge of architecture and technical best practices.
- Ensure the technical quality of work delivered meets the architectural standards of ServiceNow.
- Apply innovative technology to business processes to design and develop new solutions and advanced troubleshooting issues
- Master of technical design and enterprise-scale applications, including scripting (client scripts, business rules, jelly) and custom UI development (Service Portal) and data model design.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Service-Now Platform, from the technology, development, integration, and modules, to design, develop, implement, and test modules.
- Have good experience in developing scoped applications in ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow Implementation and/or Developer Certification or experience
- Experience building interfaces and integrations from Service-Now to other applications and data sources using scripted REST.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills and solution development acumen.
- Have a flair for turning technical subjects and jargon into easily understood. text-ability to communicate with other teams.
- Be able to absorb information quickly.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% across the EMEA region and beyond
If you’re looking for an entrepreneurial role in a rapidly growing and global software company, do not hesitate and apply now.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our Wrangu family.
Keywords: Product architect, Developer, Software architect, ServiceNow
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Liefst 3 jaar software developer ervaring
Wat wij bieden
€ 70.000,- tot € 80.000,- per jaar
laptop van de zaak, telefoon van de zaak, reiskostenvergoeding, vakantiegeld, pensioenregeling, flexibele werktijden, thuiswerkregeling