Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters.
- Extremely well-organised and flexible;
- Experience in real estate transactions;
- Strong project management skills;
- In-depth knowledge of filing systems (e.g. SharePoint);
- Good understanding of due diligence / audit processes (preferably a legal background);
- Great at keeping perspective in large projects;
- Structured and did we mention organised?
- Hands-on mentality;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English (Dutch is an advantage);
- Eager to learn and driven to be successful.
- A full-time interim position in our Legal, Compliance & Banking Team which currently consists of 5 lawyers, 2 banking specialists and 1 CSR expert;
- Starting ASAP for an initial six-month period Experience at a dynamic, young, international organisation;
- A benefits package in accordance with the market and the challenges of the position;
- Access to TSH facilities, including mini-breaks in our hotels, daily lunch and gym facilities;
- Cool events and fun team members;
- A spot on the top (13th) floor of our flagship hotel with an epic view over Amsterdam!
We live in a world where everything changes. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passions: they connect! The Student Hotel is a brand-new accommodation concept which embraces the changes and passion. We are part-classic student resident, part-design hotel for students-at-heart. We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where guests of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we are passionate about playing our part in it!
Are you in?
Great! Send us your CV and a cover letter telling us why you were born for this role.
The Student Hotel is growing rapidly, and we need to stay grounded and organised. We aren’t just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way. As we expand, it’s critical that all the data relevant to each transaction, audit or due diligence process is readily available and superbly organised. That’s why our Legal, Compliance & Banking department is looking for a talented Transaction Support Officer. You have affinity with administrative systems, M&A processes and general corporate filing procedures. You will play a key role in improving our administrative organisation and prepping for future transactions. All this in a dynamic, international environment at the coolest scale-up hotel company. Warning: at TSH no two days are the same!
- Support the HQ teams in improving administration;
- Prepare the company for audits, due diligences and day-to-day filing management;
- Simulate transactions to prepare gap analyses on available data;
- Work with external legal, technical and auditing parties to identify and prepare potential information needs;
- Optimise TSH filing processes by preparing SOPs and templates.