Are you a proficient Japanese speaker, looking for your place in an international organization? Our client, a global manufacturer with HQ in Japan, is currently looking for an enthusiastic Interpreter and Office Administrator to join their team in Helmond. With plans of opening a factory in the Netherlands at the beginning of the new year, and growing its business in Europe our client is looking for a dedicated team member to grow and be successful together with the company. If you are passionate about translating and supporting management, this might be a great opportunity for you!
What the company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to become a core member of a fast growing company;
- Professional development and skills development support
As an Interpreter and Office Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Translating manuals, brochures and other materials from Japanese to English;
- Liaising with engineers and management and developing technical knowledge of the product/services;
- Serving as the point of contact for Japanese engineers and general staff;
- Conducting clerical duties, such as filing, answering phone calls, responding to e-mails, managing calendars, taking minutes and preparing general documentation;
- Providing administrative support to the operations team;
- Any other ad-hoc activities.
- Fluency in Japanese and English is mandatory;
- Translation/Interpretation experience is highly desirable;
- University degree in a related area would be beneficial;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Willingness to participate and support various projects simultaneously;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience working for an Asian company within the European market is ideal;
- Good understanding of international cultures and practices;
- Flexible and eager to learn and develop.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.