Social media content moderator
You follow the latest social media trends closely. And are there new platforms? Then nobody has to tell you about it, because you are the first person to know about it! At Accenture they are looking for a person like you. As a social media content moderator you will be reviewing content. It is repetitive work that requires you to switch quickly, but you will get the job done! Do you have an excellent command of the English and Dutch language, and a high cultural awareness of political, social situation regarding the Dutch market? Then keep on reading and find out what we can offer you. And more importantly, don't forget to apply!Employment agency Manpower is looking for social media content moderator for Accenture.What will you be doing?
In this position you take a sharp look at the content that is created on the social media platform of Accenture’s client. With this activity it is the intention that you pay attention, because within 45 seconds you need to review the content (such as videos, images, text and audio). This happens according to the internal and brand policies.
You are also responsible for the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Contributing to social responsibility and brand and user safety
- Responding to contacts from users within the agreed timelines and quality standards
- Becoming and remaining knowledgeable about the products and processes
- Interfacing effectively with other internal and Client teams
- Making well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate of the brand
- Following the agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identifying inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognizing trends and patterns, and escalate issues to management
- Gross salary of €11.00 per hour (Surcharges between €4.50 and €8.10 per hour for working during non-office hours)
- Chromebook, a keyboard, mouse, laptop standard and headset
- Monthly cost allowance of €60.00
- Part-time or full-time job between 32 or 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract with a chance of extension
- Working for an international organization
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Over de werkgever
About the company
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. At Accenture we focus on well-being (WeCare) and community building.
In this position you will be working full-time or part-time from home. The working days are from Monday to Sunday. It is important that you are also available during the weekends! A shift lasts 8 to 8.5 hours and the working hours are as follows:
- 6.00 to 14.30
- 13.00 to 22.00
You will receive your timetable every week four weeks in advance. This way you know in time which shifts you have to work! The first week you start with a training so that you can master everything. The second week you will work together with a colleague who guides you.
Wat wij bieden
11,00 bruto per uur
- Able to think and work at a EQF 4 level
- Preferably, you have working experience as customer service officer
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political, social situation regarding the Dutch market
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language (near native level)
- Availability of at least 32 hours per week
- Stable internet connection and a suitable workplace at home
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and Accenture
- Start in your new job!
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 11,- tot € 18,-
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Oscar Torres Molina via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en