What are you going to do as a 3rd Engineer?
You are going to travelling on a large vessel and will be responsible for maintenance and repair of all technical installations on the vessel - hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems and installations.
You will be performing inspections and reporting on the various systems and installations onboard - 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
You will be working independently sometimes but mostly in a team with a structured hierarchy.
So, what's in it for you?
* Challenging and clearly structured work
* Great salary package (CBA)
* Career growth opportunities
* Technical but fun working environment
What is expected of you as a 3rd Engineer?
* 6+ years' experience as a 3rd engineer, 4th engineer, or service engineer (with STCW certifications) in the marine sector
* HBO - Maritime Officer / Marine Engineering & all up-to-date STCW certifications
* Fluent Dutch & English
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that organizes passenger and cargo shipment across Europe with a strong base in Rotterdam. Our client is expanding its business and needs extra engineers to ensure everything on the technical side onboard runs smoothly.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as 3rd Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
Rotterdam / Offshore