What are you going to do as an Offshore Service Engineer?
You are going to be servicing, installing electrical and mechanical parts, repairing, and performing maintenance for offshore cranes - mainly on offshore platforms, sometimes on vessels.
You will be travelling around 90% of the time - sometimes locally, sometimes internationally.
You will also have troubleshooting and inspection duties for the cranes that you will be working on.
So, what's in it for you?
* Career growth opportunities
* International training program
* Ambitious and dynamic working environment
* Excellent salary package (CAO Metaaltechniek)
What is expected of you as an Offshore Service Engineer?
* MBO/HBO - Elektrotechniek or WTBK
* 1+ years' experience as a service engineer / field service engineer / servicemonteur in the marine or offshore sector
* Fluent Dutch & English
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in providing servicing and maintenance for offshore structures - mainly cranes. Our client has an increasing number of projects in the offshore and maritime market and is in need of more service engineers.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as Offshore Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
Amsterdam / Offshore