Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and international team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
We're currently seeking a Sales & Recruitment Trainee to join our Head office in The Hague to support and add value to the recruitment team efforts. Upon successful completion of the traineeship, there is a possibility to join our team on a permanent basis where you would be responsible for the full recruitment cycle from acquiring new business to providing suitable candidates (Sales & Recruitment).
Join a diverse, international team with an entrepreneurial spirit along with a service and quality mentality, and actively contribute to the organization's success and growth, while learning and making the most out of your traineeship!
- Registering candidates and maintaining the recruitment database;
- Editing CV's, preparing job descriptions and other recruitment related material;
- Handling incoming job applications;
- Sourcing/recruitment research for potential candidates via various sources;
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates;
- Preparing candidates for interviews and meetings with clients.
- Generating business leads;
- Client acquisition - cold calling, client visits, online acquisition;
- Negotiating contracts with new clients.
- Bachelor or Masters degree;
- Extrovert personality with a goal getter mentality and interest in sales activities;
- Entrepreneurial and creative attitude;
- Ability to multitask and developed time management skills;
- Strong knowledge of online media/systems and Microsoft Office Package;
- Excelent English language skills;
- Professional approach with a willingness to learn;
- A team player who can thrive in a fast paced international environment.
What we offer:
- 6 months' traineeship, during which you will be trained into a Junior Recruiter capable of conducting the whole recruitment cycle;
- Recruitment and Sales training;
- Compensation during traineeship.