As System Administrator, you will join a young and innovative international organization of enthusiastic IT specialists. Our goal is to develop the best mobile applications on the market and you can contribute by taking on the following tasks:
- Provide operational and technical support for our platforms.
- Set up, implement and monitor internal SLA requirements.
- Provide daily support in accordance with internal SLA requirements.
- Handle and resolve issues for our backend environment.
- Proactive systems performance review and capacity management.
- Document existing and new procedures to share with others.
- Higher education or equivalent ability.
- Relevant working experience as System Administrator.
- Experience with Linux web hosting, Docker, PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with setting up and managing micro services.
- Experience with Laravel and/or Lumen frameworks is an advantage.
- Knowledge about AWS: EC2, EC3, RDS, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Salary that is suitable for your knowledge and experience.
- Excellent lunch breaks with good food and game time.
- Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education, etc.
- Possibilities for personal growth and career opportunities.
- A diverse and challenging job within a dynamic and innovative company.
About Impala Studios:
Impala Studios is a leading mobile development company based in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Founded in 2009 and serving apps to millions of users worldwide.
Our focus is to create usability. A team of highly innovative and creative IT Professionals invent, design, develop and release apps on multiple leading mobile platforms.
Impala Studios assures a dynamic career where you will be able to fully utilize your unique qualities.