Why this job is a gamechanger for You
In Tele2 we challenge our competitors and the market, but primarily ourselves. As a Scrum Master you are responsible for guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to create optimal customer satisfaction. We work in self-organized teams and your role is to facilitate the team in becoming fully self-organized and self-sufficient. With your knowledge of different Agile approaches (Kanban, Scrum, etc), you know how to improve transparency in the team, how to build a trusting and safe environment and how to get optimal results. You facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed and you know what to do in an environment that is continuously changing.
Because you’re You....
- Every team will be self-organized and self-sufficient;
- The Agile teams and organization is enriched by your knowledge of Agile/Scrum practices and you seek continuously for improvements;
- Transparency within the team improves. You build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way;
- Our Product Owners will form an active community where knowledge sharing is the key.
These are the people taking on the challenge with You
Barriers prevent people from being their best selves. That’s why it’s our mission to break through these barriers in the telecom industry. Everyone should benefit from a connected life, don’t you agree? The IT department makes this happen. Software changes, customer connections, hosting and security; we’ve got it all covered. Small teams, professionals from around the world, and an impressive challenger quality. How else can we support more than a thousand internal and millions of external users? This is where we make an impact.
Why we need You
Tele2 is a challenging company to work for. We work harder than most. Why? Because our customers deserve to get what they need. That’s why we need people who challenge outdated mindsets. People who think fast and rewrite the rules. Who have a fierce ambition to bring change.
We’ll start getting excited if you have
- 3 or more years of experience as Scrum-master in a multi-project environment;
- Proven knowledge and experience in:
- Team and stakeholder Coaching, particular for Agile teams;
- Working within large scaled Agile environments (15+ teams), and Scrum in particular;
- Jira & Confluence;
- Scaled Agile frameworks (e.g. LeSS, Nexus, SAFe);
- Preferred: presenting at Agile conferences;
- Preferred: Lean certification (green belt or higher);
- The capability of communicating effectively inside and outside the team;
- 2 or more years of experience with Java development teams;
- Professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
We like You. Can we keep You?
Click the button below and apply for this position. Dreams are waiting to come true!
You will be doing your best for Tele2. Naturally, we want to reward that!
We believe in a connected life. For our customers and our employees. You create your workspace. At the office? You’ll be in good company! At home? Be sure to do the dishes while you’re there. The more people, places, and things are connected, the more value is created. For all of us.
You can also look forward to seriously funny colleagues, considerable discounts on our products, regular exercise with the Tele2 Health Club, and, of course, a salary, holiday leave, and generous bonuses. Still not enough? Check our website!
Curious to find out more about the Tele2 culture? Follow us on social media and discover how we keep challenging the world. Or you’re always welcome to stop by for a coffee at our office. #WeAreTele2
Still reading? Then we’ll leave you with a little bit about Tele2
Although we might not be a start-up (we do have awesome macchiato’s), we do behave like one. Tele2 is and always will be a challenger. For over twenty years, we have been providing our customers with the service they deserve. And these days we’re on a mission to make a connected life completely carefree. We want to get rid of constraints that prevent people from being their best selves sooner rather than later. That is carefree living as it is meant to be. Because it can be. Are you ready to take on this challenge with us?