You will be the technology leader who understands the ecosystem whether those services are delivered On Premise, in a hybrid On Premise/Cloud or pure Cloud solution. You will set the direction for improving the global IT Workplace services for ASML worldwide.
As Technology Lead Office 365 Collaboration, you are a member of the IT Workplace services organization. In this global role, you will have the opportunity to - together with our Service Provider for Office 365 - support all countries and regions by providing technical input, guidance and advice in support of the existing and future Office 365 services to ensure that the services continue to meet our business objectives, maximizing service quality and ensuring that changes within Office 365 are implemented effectively. You will contribute directly to the attainment of the strategic deliverables of ASML’s internal customers and end users.
You represent the IT Workplace services organization for (a part of) the IT services portfolio towards the IT Competence Centers and the internal customers. Besides this your role includes:
- Analyze and align current and upcoming Office 365 technology solutions with business strategies and technical and functional fit
- Provide subject matter expertise for the Office 365 SharePoint and OneDrive service in support of business projects, providing advice and guidance
- Manage the process for onboarding to the Office 365 operations team for both process transition and functional transition
- Collaborate with the other Technology Leads within the IT Workplace services organization
- Provide backup activities for Office 365 workloads controlled by other Technology Leads
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Solution Architects and other stakeholders to develop the service strategy and roadmap
- Contribute to projects, service enhancements and new services
- Validate and provide advice on issues and escalations related to the service performance
- Work with local teams in the various countries to ensure delivery of the locally provided services is in alignment with the group
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert with all stakeholders
- Support outsourced services and partnership with suppliers that improve services as well as monitor and evaluate service, ensuring Service Level Agreements and processes are maintained and fully delivered to meet ASML’s needs
Context of the position
A sub-department within the IT organization is the Competence Center Operations & Infrastructure (O&I). This Competence Center provides all IT support services. This includes generic IT Workplace services like laptops and desktops, telecom services and IT Infrastructure services like network and datacenters for which we ensure that these services are running in an optimal way and we look at innovating the services. We also support the IT applications that are used at ASML.
You will report to the manager of IT Workplace services organization. Besides interfacing with your fellow colleagues in IT Workplace services organization you will also interface with the colleagues of the IT Competence Centers and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor level Information Technology or similar
- 10 years+ experience, of which 5 to 7 years experience in this or comparable job
- A strong focus and proven track record on Office 365 and IT Workplace services is a must
- Must have extensive knowledge of functional and technical setup of applications, databases systems, IT Infrastructure in a brought sense and be familiar with multiple operating systems
- Experience with ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery processes is a must
- Strong process management skills.
- Taking and driving ownership
- Shows initiative, creativity and problem solving attitude
- Be process focused in thinking and implementation
- Influencing without power
- Customer orientation
- Planning & prioritizing
- Strong inner drive
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of the English language
Bedrijf: ASML Netherlands B.V..