Your job mission is to assemble, adjust, qualify and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Build: Install and align components for the CO2 laser subsystem. These include the Beam Transport System and the Optical Platform.
- Qualification: Perform CO2 laser alignments up to and including the Optical Platform.
During these activities candidate is responsible for progress which includes solving problems which may occur while maintaining the planned delivery times and quality. Makes suggestions for improvement of products and process with respect to both existing and new products. Provides support when new products are introduced into the production process. Identifies and reports expected bottlenecks and solves technical problems if needed in close cooperation with other disciplines.
- Plan and prioritize own work
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge
- Share and train knowledge and skills
Bachelor (HBO) in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics, Aerospace or Automotive Engineering with 0-4 years of experience. Candidates with a MBO degree in the areas mentioned above can also apply, if they have at least 4 year hands on assembly/qualification experience and experience with diagnosis to high-tech equipment.
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics or automotive engineering; proven affinity with system testing/assembling and troubleshooting is essential. The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player
- Analytical: Solving problems
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development
- Eager to learn and expand skills
- Strong learning skills, especially with lecture on high technical level
- Willing to share and train knowledge and skills
- Willing to work in 2 shifts
- Able to speak and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English
- Willing to travel for support actions in the field at least 2 times a year (+/- 3 weeks)
Context of the position
- The Source CO2 Technician reports to the Team Leader EF Source CO2
- Job will be executed in a 2-shift operation, working in extremely clean environment
Bedrijf: ASML Netherlands B.V..