Senior Project Manager IT Risk Model Management
Imagine… that you drive and deliver projects that are part of the Rabobank Model Landscape Program and the Credit Risk Modeling Program of Rabobank; Credit Models are at the heart of the bank and serve as input for front office, bank steering and controlling functions.
As Senior Project Manager, you will support the IT delivery management with an integral overview of change efforts (plateau planning, dependencies, risks and issues, high level business and IT analysis), coordinate projects and manage dependencies with other IT domains, business units and locations. You will work closely with end users with whom you will build a solid partnership, showing that you understand their requirements. Make a real difference through excellent project and program steering, enabling Rabobank to establish a truly future proof level of Credit Risk Modeling.
Making a difference
- You have a global perspective and are able to steer on the overall deliverables of your Credit Risk Model project(s) towards a successful finish and implementation
- You can operate effectively in a complex playing field, dealing with strategic Credit Risk Modeling related projects involving cross divisional and cross regional (virtual) teams
- You can drive change at all levels; including management, employees and key internal as well as external stakeholders
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. As Group Risk Management team we are part of Risk Finance & Compliance IT Systems and responsible for the development, maintenance and support of calculators and reporting engines for a.o. Capital (PD, LGD, EAD), IFRS9 and Stress Testing for Rabobank’s international business.
A customer focus, deliver results mindset, organisation and communication skills are clearly essential for the role of Senior Project Manager. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Educated at University level
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar sized complex environment
- Experience in managing large or complex projects through the full life-cycle
- Understanding of Finance & Risk processes as well as the technologies and data which enables them
- Senior level project management experience in an agile environment, experience with DevOps, SCRUM and LEAN
- Experience with senior level stakeholder management in an international environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English (mandatory)
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Yearly we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support 1250 organisations for sports and culture, which are a second home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas we help people with financial problems, struggling to organise their home finances.
- Together with Refugee Work Netherlands we help 1.500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (based on a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 5.325,90 and € 7.608,43 (FGR11)
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we are looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Senior Project Manager and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht
Good to know:
- Silvia de Reus, recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 5.325,- tot € 7.608,-