It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come.
Our customer is a leading supplier of wind power solutions to customers all over the globe. A key player and innovative pioneer in the renewable energy sector, we have installed products and technology in more than 90 countries, with a total capacity base of over 84 GW and 25,000 employees.
We are looking for a Site Support Assistant to join our dynamic and high performing operations team in Eemshaven.
What are my responsibilities?
Providing support to the back office team, making sure the orderings process is in place and to provide input in our Purchase Order overview (materials & service).
Some of your key tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Administrative support;
• Certification registration of SGRE employees and 3rd parties;
• Registration in training matrix, booking re-trainings for technicians;
• Preparing relevant documents like PAX-List for the bi-weekly crew change
• Support the On-Offboarding process in terms of PPE and IT equipment
• Agenda management: plan meetings, align with Site Manager and Planner(s), team meetings;
• Hosting function: give site induction, daily site induction registration, check validity yearly site induction;
• Responsible for the contacts with suppliers (office supplies and commercial scope) and stock management of office supplies. Request for quotations (for known technical scope), creating Purchase Orders and ordering, delivery monitoring and delivery status check-up until shipping (ETA) / informing Site Manager / monitoring escalation, creating vendors in SAP, creating return Purchase Orders;
• Booking hours in SAP for all back-office team members incl. monitoring and escalation to Site Manager;
• Archiving: scan and save delivery notes and purchase orders on workspace;
• Wind Dialogue (Customer data portal): yearly checklists, monthly availability reports, customer letters;
• Check of the travel declarations;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• MBO4 Administrative or Office management;
• 2-3 years relevant work experience (preferably on site, with operations);
• Advanced knowledge of Business English and fluent in the Dutch language;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP is considered a benefit;
• Safety and compliance mindset, strong organizational and administrative skills, multi-tasking, flexible, initiative, proactive, ownership, open to change, team player, interpersonal skills, integrity, eager to learn, positive and enthusiastic.