ERIKS is looking for a Product Owner E-Commerce solutions, with a strong expertise in smart innovative solutions (product configurators, selectors). As product and application expertise lies within the organization, this role requires excellent cooperation and proven project management skills. Initially, all effort will be aimed at guiding our customer to the right (configured) product and to give them the advice they need. ERIKS is a technical distributor with a lot of product and application know-how which makes us unique. Digitalize this know-how into smart solutions for our digital sales channels (i.e. Webshop) is a key goal for the company.
- Identifying, analyzing and understanding the customers’ business needs and converting those into mature User Stories for smart digital solutions (like Tacton Product Configurator)
- Implement and integrate these smart solutions into the Global E-commerce environment (IBM WCS).
- Project-management of these innovative projects
- Work closely together by an agile approach with product management, product data management, data analysis, marketing, ux design and the ecommerce development team
- Analyze analytics and determine necessary adjustments to optimize content and accessibility.
- Explore and research new technologies (like IoT) and solutions to guide the customer and support digital sales
You have a strong drive, are a strong communicator and are used to working with an international team. You are analytical, proactive, and you think out of the box to come up with solutions. You are organized, strong in project-management, but you are also flexible and able to cope with changes and pressure. As know-how and product data resides within different teams of the company, teamwork is essential to realize our ambition.
- >3 years working experience in a digital or eCommerce environment.
- >3 years hands-on experience in Business Analysis.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information technology or any other relevant study.
- Strong Project Management and agile skills.
- Preferably product knowledge of Tacton Product Configuration or similar applications
- Interest in technical products and processes
- Customer-oriented mindset and the drive to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Strong stakeholdermanagement to get the right information from the organization on key customer questions.
- Ability to analyze available product content and grasp and summarize key elements.
- Excellent speaking and writing in Dutch.
- Excellent speaking and writing in English.