Bedrijf: Soho House Amsterdam.
We are looking for you when you have:
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance /
- previous managerial experience /
- extensive knowledge in a variety of mechanical systems /
- the ability of effectively and efficiently handling both administrative and mechanical responsibilities /
- ability to consistently maintain positive vendor and employee relationships.
In addition to joining the pre-opening team, we offer a wide range of Learning & Development opportunities, team events and activities.
We look forward to receiving your application via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, stating your earliest possible start date
Who We Are…
Established in 1995 by founder and CEO Nick Jones, Soho House originated as a private members’ club for those in the film, media, and creative industries. The group has gradually expanded to include Houses in the UK, US and Europe, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
Each House is designed for the city and neighbourhood it's in, but all share the same ethos, to create a comfortable home from home for a community of like-minded creative people, wherever they are.
Soho House Amsterdam is in the 1934 Bungehuis building on the Spuistraat. The House is canal-side, with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, screening room and a Cecconi’s restaurant on the ground floor, which is open to the public. There will also be space to park bikes and a workshop for repairs.
The Role ...
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee the pre-opening process and consistently provide ongoing maintenance of the building. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- oversee the buildings development/progress from a maintenance perspective (documenting the engineering aspects) /
- develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation /
- carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues /
- check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality /
- plan and oversee all repair and installation activities /
- allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.) /
- monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary /
- monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance /
- manage relationships with contractors and service providers /
- keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities /
- ensure health and safety policies are complied with.