ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are the Gen-Next technology solution provider, solving complex business problems. We assist our happy customers across all spectrum to reimagine their business processes and navigate their digital journey. Our out-of-the-box solutions continue to bridge the gap between ideas and reality, delivering impact through connected data, architecture and experience.
WE ARE ENQUERO - DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014!
Excellence with Enquero
We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us.
If you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn’t scare you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have a life outside work as well.
As a Senior Consultant in Enquero’s Enterprise Applications unit you will analyze business processes, pain points, as-is system functionalities to provide recommendations on addressing business challenges. You will leverage your experience in managing the development life cycle and administration cadence of mission critical systems used by the business to drive operating activities. You will analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate, and provide suggestions toimprove existingsystem capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
You are expected to analyze and recommend commercially available softwareand/or open source technology solutions based on business need.You are expected to develop a deep understanding of the functional processes and underlying technology options.The ideal candidate isa solutions-oriented, dynamic team player who will operate as a technical and process thought leader as well as strong business analyst and advisor.Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while continuing to improve your knowledge and skills will define success for your role.
- Work in an agile environment, with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams to improve, define and manage new business processesand help developoveralltechnologysolution design.
- Assess existing processes and make improvement recommendations based on customer experience, cycle time and risk/reward analysis.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to technology challenges anddeliver the requirements before the deadlines.
- Coordinate meetings with clients, document and distribute meeting minutes, ensure actions items are completed on time, communicate project status, escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Supportteams through all phases of the project including knowledge transition phase.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality and adhere to industry standards, principles and practices
- Be an individual contributor or mentor / lead small teams on client engagement teams, working under the supervision of a Lead Consultant / Principal Consultant, to develop work product, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects.
- Contributing to your BU / Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing inGithub, Stack overflow, meet-ups / conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology training and certifications
- Actively participate inorganizationlevel activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects as assigned.
- Overall experience should be more than 2-4years and prior any planning and analytics applications such as Hyperion or SAP BPC or Cognos TM1
- Must be a Anaplan Certified Model builder,
- Expert Solution Architect, implement best practices and standards as defined by Master Anaplanner
- Anaplan configuration expertise with 2 + years complex Anaplan model building experience
- Functional and business-facing communication skills
- Expert EPM Solution Architect (not limited to Anaplan)
- Platform and Connected Planning evangelist
- Proven ability to connect business requirements to technical solution design
- Strong communication skills.
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data / integration both inbound as well as outbound with customer source systems (ERP, CRM, APS, etc.). Experience with standard connectors like Mulesoft, Informatica Cloud, Anaplan APIs highly desired
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Enquero, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
Enquero is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
tijdelijk werk, fulltime
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Liefst 2 jaar Anaplan ervaring
Je hebt bij voorkeur een Anaplan licentie of certificering
Wat wij bieden
€ 65,- tot € 80,- per uur