Customer service medewerker back office
We are looking for a customer service back office candidate who can start asap to work for our client in Breda. Interested? Please read the job description below to find out more about this Customer Service role in Breda.what we offerwho are you
what will you do
- 1 – 2 year experience working in a customer service role
- MBO 3 or higher
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication. Additional language skills besides English are not required, but a big plus.
- Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
- You have strong communication and problem solving skills
- You have the ability to set priorities and timely escalation
- Experience in working with automated systems (computer based business systems)like MS-Office tools an ERP
As the Customer Service employee you will work with other Customer Service sub teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry. Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the team or department related to commercial supply chain.
where will you work
- Screens and acts on incoming orders by determining the correct orderprocess, i.e.: standard, specialized, sample, make to order, imlygic
- Provides services, monitoring shipments and pro-actively handlesbilling and shipping blocks issues.
- Prepares export documentation
- Arranges transport if necessary outside default set up
- Sets up special shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions.
- Timely resolution of drug product issues or transport issues affectingtimely and in full shipping to customers
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service orsystems, information flows and processes.
- Correct shipping documentation and timely handover to relevantdepartments and/or suppliers.
It is an American organization which specializes in biotechnological medicines, with a powerful sense of a shared purpose towards its mission: “To Serve Patients.” The company receives its products as semi-manufactured goods, which are then packed country-specific, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide.
- A full time job in day shift at an international company.
- A gross monthly salary between € 2.400 - € 2.700 gross per month based on a 40 hour working week, salary depends on experience.
If you are interested in this job opening, you can apply by clicking the “Solliciteer” button below. Your application will be sent to us directly. Please add an up to date resume in English to your application. If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161-244200.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli