Receivable Specialist Russian
The Receivable Specialist works closely with other sub-functions in the Invoice to Cashwhat we offer
organization to deliver exceptional service to customers and maintain profitability for Dow. This role is integral to the success of the Company’s cash flow objectives as well as achieving key enterprise targets such as Percent Current Receivables and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO). The Receivable Specialist is expected to focus on Dow’s medium value accounts that often encounter varying levels of services and complexity.
who are you
- A market-conform salary
- An exciting full time job
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
The Receivable Specialist works closely with other sub-functions in the Invoice to Cash organization to deliver exceptional service to customers and maintain profitability for Dow. This role is integral to the success of the Company and business specific cash flow objectives as well as achieving key enterprise targets such as Percent Current Receivables and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
what will you do
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in English & Russian (C1/C2) - Dutch is a plus
- You are in possession of a valid long term work permit for The Netherlands.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, preferably within a Service Center environment.
- You have experience working with teams in a complex business environment across the Collections Dispute Management processes.
- You have accounting experience in SAP & MS application skills such as ACCESS, EXCEL, and WORD.
where will you work
- You call customers to determine their reasons for non or short payments also Identifying aged items or expiring payment agreements to better understand customer payment behavior.
- You investigate and resolve customer dispute cases, including resolving issues and/or obtain additional information.
- You play a part in influencing the customers payment behaviors to help ensure payments are made to Dow in a timely manner.
- You support customer account reconciliations such as offsets, manual cash applications, and account reinstatements to provide accurate financial statements to customers and Dow.
- You issue all customer sales adjustments according to business standards or agreements and validate that adjustments meet internal control compliance by ensuring that legal, financial, and auditing requirements are met.
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli