Customer Service Specialist Turkish
As a full time Customer Service Specialist, at Dow Benelux in Terneuzen, your tasks go from the entry of orders to the initial contact with the customer. You follow through with the material flow, until the correct product arrives at the precise time with the paperwork to the customer.what we offer
who are you
- An exciting full time job
- A market-conform salary
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- Dow can offer you a contract any time
what will you do
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in Turkish & English
- You have experience with using SAP and/or other technology and systems.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities and have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
- You have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment.
A Customer Service Specialist you pay attention to each aspect of the task as you perform it to minimize errors. Once you have an idea of the tasks you need to complete and when each task needs attention. Focus on performing each job as skillfully as you can. You will communicate as a Customer Service Specialist with different departments internally such as logistics, receivable specialists and the account manager. But also internationally depending on which country your customers are based. There will be days when you will also be requested to perform the backup of a colleague. Here is where you organizational skills will be called upon.
where will you work
- Perform Order Management Activities, deal with routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order procedures.
- Enter orders, use the SAP system to accurately and timely place customer orders.
- Display Customer Advocate Leadership, champion customer needs across all Dow functions.
- Be accountable for action, show urgency, promptly and quickly remove road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities.
- Solve problems, show persistence in overcoming resistance or objections, lead conflict resolution and reaches win- win agreements.
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
Working for Dow is divers and fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are also rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter, the canteen that provides yummy food at lunch and the get-togethers that are organized for fun and team bonding!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli