The procurement administrator buys Additives on behalf of the LOBPs and selected 3rd party suppliers. The focus of the role is to ensure flawless procurement execution which results in a sale to the LOBP and timely payment to suppliers.
The procurement administrator has the end-to-end responsibility for Shells part of this supply chain.
1. Ensure execution of the order processes including:
a) order entry accuracy and timeliness into the SAP system
b) virtual goods receipting on notification
c) invoicing accuracy
d) payment of invoices to vendors
2. Focal point for vendor complaints/query management. All queries and complaints must be logged, actioned and resolved.
3. Monitor, report on and drive resolution of pending order issues, in particular liaising with SBSCs to resolve parked invoices
4. Proactively contribute to Shells process improvements within the streamline standard ways of working.
5. Establish and maintain excellent relationship with the global process partners: SBSC, Additive suppliers, LOBPs.
This is a temporary function for 32 hours a week. It will be a temporary (tijdelijk contract) parttime position.
You will be working for Shell Nederland. This part of Shell is located in the city centre of Rotterdam. The company sells lubricants and fuels, but also takes care of the buy=in of raw materials, the transportation and the storage of shell products.
1. SAP knowledge and experience
2. Communication skills in an international business environment
3. Basic understanding of INCO-terms
4. Proven administrative accuracy
5. Analytical skills to such an extent that the root cause of process issues can be identified
6. Leadership skills, people management skills, and strong organizational skills