HR Officer & Office Management - Dutch - Utrecht area
The HR Officer /Office Management with take care of general HR administration and provide support to the employees. He/she will be involved and lead various improvement projects in The Netherlands but also for the European organization. The HR Officer will make sure that company policies are updated and compliant with legal requirements. Furthermore the HR Officer will also support the current Office Manager in her tasks.
- General administrative HR duties, keeping employee records up to date.
- Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Support employees on policy or employment contract related questions.
- Adhere to established HR policies and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Manage various improvement projects in regard to policies, pension, contracts etc.
- Manage improvement projects for the European organization.
- Provide support to the current Office Manager on various projects
- Perform HR duties in a confidential and ethical manner.
- Bachelor's degree in HR and/or Legal Degree (Dutch Labor Law).
- 1-5 years' HR experience or other relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Dutch Labor Law, employment law and social norms and systems.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required, including speaking, writing, understanding, and reading.
- Project Management Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills- both written and verbal communication
- Solution oriented with attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player who is also able to work independently
- Willingness to perform other duties as needed.
Wat wij bieden