Tax analyst Dow Terneuzen
With your background in finance, you are the perfect person to fulfil the role of tax analyst. You not only have the right work experience, but also at least an EQF-4 diploma in that field. Nobody has your enthusiasm about analyses and declarations! If you want to apply your expertise at an internationally renowned company, this full-time job at Dow is perfect for you. You will be working part-time or full-time and earn between €2,500 and €3,200 per month. Would you like to know more about the profile and your activities? Then read on!Employment agency Manpower is looking for a tax analyst for Dow in Terneuzen.Please note that this is a temporary position until September 2021. You will also be working from home due to covid-19 regulations.What will you be doing?
In the role of tax analyst, you will be in charge of VAT returns. You will also save relevant data for audits for different countries. You will work closely with various financial departments within Dow, including abroad. A good command of the English language is required for this, because of the working language within the company.
Your main responsibilities are:
What's in it for you?
- Corresponding with relevant local authorities
- Analysing and checking data
- Identifying risks
- Assisting in preparing and submitting monthly VAT returns (together with the Tax Manager)
- Working according to local tax regulations with attention to standardization within Dow Chemical
- Gross salary between €2,500.- and €3,200.- per month
- Part-time or full-time job between 32 and 40 hours a week
- Working from the comfort of your own home
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Fixed term contract through Manpower, at Dow Chemical
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube
Over de werkgever
About the company
The Dow Chemical Company ('Dow') is an international organization driven by science and technology. The Dow plant in Terneuzen develops and produces basic chemicals, which are distributed to clients in more than 160 countries across the globe. Safety is of paramount importance at Dow; you will be working with personal protective equipment (PPE) on the plant. Dow also values diversity within its teams. In 2020 Dow was recognized as a Top Employer, in part because of their support of local initiatives such as public events and environmental projects. Working hours
The working hours in this position are between 8.00 and 17.00 hrs.
Wat wij bieden
2500,00-3200,00 bruto per maand
Do you have experience with SAP? Then you have an advantage! You also preferably live (near) Terneuzen, Bergen op Zoom, Hoek or Goes.How to apply
- An EQF or mbo level 4 degree in finance or higher
- At least two years of working experience as a financial assistant, controller, tax analyst, VAT employee or similar
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of at least 32 hours a week
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- A valid Dutch work permit or EU-nationality
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.500,- tot € 3.200,-
For more information, please contact Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is v