TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Are you the Technical Product Manager who will manage the technical product & services roadmap in collaboration with our vendors and internal stakeholders?
This is what you do for our customer
As Technical Product Manager Fixed Access you are the end-to-end owner of the Fixed Access portfolio for the Enterprise market within the Technology domain, both in product development and during the entire life cycle. You are the Technical counterpart of the Commercial Product Manager. You proactively define, implement and manage the technical product & services roadmap using input from vendors, technology departments and B2B enabling overall business success by realization of year plan objectives. You are responsible for ensuring adequate delivery on service and performance KPI’s for all B2B Fixed Access types.
This is how you do it
The fixed access portfolio forms the basis for all fixed and converged services and consists of access solutions based on own access types (coax and fiber), as well as Wholesale connectivity.
- You drive key developments in our own fixed access network and you act upon key developments in the various vendor access portfolio (e.g. vectoring, bonding, DSL evolution, Ethernet).
- You support and assess technical solutions in the pre-sales phase and secure efficient delivery.
- You embed delivery of fixed access solutions as building blocks for all fixed services
- You actively manage the technical life cycle and business continuity.
- Accountable for Technical and Operational performance of the B2B fixed access portfolio
- Working together with Commercial Product Managers & Technology Departments
You are part of the Solutions and Portfolio Management team. The team consists of 9 Technical Product Managers, working on B2B portfolio and 3 Technical Solution Architects, designing solutions or large and corporate customers. This team is part of Technology B2B Services (TBS), an organization technically accountable for B2B products and the customer delivery of B2B service in the SME, large and Corporate segments. You will join a highly motived team of experienced professionals working hard on building the best products and solutions for B2B customers.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
- You have completed a HBO/WO technical study.
- You bring at least 10 or more years of experience product development, product implementation or operations
- Strong, proven technical knowledge in ICT and network engineering
- Strong communicator, self-starter with high energy and can-do mentality
- Experienced in connecting and bridging business and technology interests and plans
- You thrive in proactive and energetic teams, because so are you
- We encourage entrepreneurial mindsets at VodafoneZiggo. Your creative and out-of-the-box mentality will be useful here
- Your initiatives to improve your work, or that of your colleagues, is more than welcome
- We encourage internal career paths, so we’re curious about your ambition.
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour working week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3.767 and €5.380 per month, plenty of growth potential and an attractive bonus plan to boot
- 20 days of paid leave
- A monthly Benefit Budget of 14.95% of your gross salary. To use as you see fit! Put money aside for an adventurous (or super leisurely) holiday? Save up for a sabbatical? Take a few extra days off? Or simply spend the extra cash on whatever you fancy? It is up to you!
- Unlimited Learning! Take an online programming course and discover the developer in yourself. Team up with colleagues for Spanish classes. The VodafoneZiggo menu has thousands of educational choices – an all you can learn experience!
- A voucher for a smartphone, and a Vodafone subscription to go with it. And yes, you can use it for personal calls as well.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services
- A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra
- An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips
- The option to work part-time
- Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best
- We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution. An example? By joining our Online Masters program, you can teach children how to navigate the digital world safely and responsibly.
- Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work.
- Substantial discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and (much) more
Apply for the position of Technical Product Manager. Questions? Call or app Recruiter Alexander Wich at +316 2492 7067 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll have all the answers soon!
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.767,- tot € 5.380,-