Customer service advisor Italian Lynk & Co Maastricht
Parli Italiano? If you answered 'Si' and also have at least two years of experience in the field of customer service, Manpower is looking for you! At Lynk & Co you will be given a unique opportunity to contribute to onboard in the second launch phase of this international brand. So, are you up for a challenge where you get rewarded with a gross salary of €13.72 per hour and the change to apply for a permanent contract? Then we would love to get in touch with you! Keep on reading to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an Italian-speaking customer service advisor for Lynk & Co in Maastricht.What will you be doing?
The European engagement centre in Maastricht opened in April 2020. Your main responsibility is interacting with customers via different communication channels, as well as being a brand ambassador. You'll be dealing with anything from membership subscriptions, e-commerce, Lynk & Co club events to technical assistance. You don't need to be a mechanic or a car enthusiast but being a computer nerd could come in handy! What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €13.72 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre starting from ten kilometres single journey
- Full-time job of 38 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
- Pension accrual via Manpower after twenty six weeks of work
- Opportunity to work at an innovative start-up
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Over de werkgever
About the company
Lynk & Co are a multi-faceted company! They make really, really good cars (the kind that already have all the features without having to ask for them), but they also offer a radical new way of using those cars. Customers can buy, subscribe or lease a car with ease, whatever suits their lifestyle best. More and more people don’t really want to own a car, they just need to use one. They value experience over ownership and care about the environment. Lynk & Co believes those people deserve more. Besides cars, the company likes building a community. Lynk & Co also uses their network to partner with other brands, support events and promote people doing nice things. The head office of Lynk & Co is based in Gothenburg, Sweden.Working hours
In this full-time position you will be working from Monday till Friday between 9 am and 9 pm in eight-hour shifts. However, in the long run Lynk & Co will offer their customers a 24/7 support so you will be working during the weekend and overnight.
Wat wij bieden
13,72 bruto per uur
You also preferably live in or near Maastricht, Valkenburg, Heerlen or Geleen.How to apply
- An mbo or EQF level 3 degree or higher
- At least two years of experience working as a customer service agent, call centre agent or similar
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment in the near future
- Availability of 38 hours per week
- Excellent command of Italian and good command of English, because of contact with Italian- and English-speaking customers
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- An online assessment will be sent to you
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
For more information, please contact Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is v