Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will keep an overview of all the ongoing projects and ensure that all the projects are covered.
- Manage the full project portfolio from intake until delivery
- Schedule projects and ensure enough capacity to timely deliver the projects
- Perform continual project risk analysis
- Participate in meetings and communicate weekly reports
- Keep close contact with business stakeholders
- Prioritize projects accordingly
- Manage all aspects of change control and risk oversight
- Coordinate with external stakeholders and sponsors
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in portfolio, program and/or project management
- University qualification in an engineering field. (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil)
- Strong project management experience
- Budget control
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.