ECOMMERCE MANAGER SOUTHERN EUROPE
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
At Foot Locker it is our vision and passion to “inspire and empower youth culture” and create exciting and authentic experiences for our customers that will allow us to thrive in an ever-evolving retail landscape. The Manager eCommerce is responsible for supporting the Senior Manager eCommerce by collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage and coordinate all aspects of the e-commerce business, including business strategy and planning, site design and merchandising, digital marketing efforts and technological development. Your focus will be on South European markets such as Spain and Italy. #LI-JR1
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Take ownership on all things e-commerce within the designated brand.
- Align product strategy, technology and marketing with digital initiatives to grow online and mobile commerce and capabilities.
- Lead site merchandising and user experience while continuing to identify future developmental needs.
- Navigate the matrix environment and work cross-functionally with Buyers, Marketing and IT, as well as external branded counterparts.
- Work with cross-functional, cross-channel teams to drive prioritized initiatives from strategy creation through proof-of-concept phases. Participate in pilots, rollouts and implementations on an as-needed basis.
- Work closely with Senior Manager eCommerce to align on business opportunities and priorities.
- Run and analyze complex sales reports and present opportunities to various business functions with recommendations based on data (e.g., cross-sale products to optimize sales).
- Manage allocation of all products for the .com channel.
- Utilize the ability to influence others in presenting divisional strategies to a broad audience.
- Stay on top of latest industry trends.
- Monitor the site on daily basis, to ensure Quality Assurance for all content and website functions. Review test site environment to proactively preview site experience and campaigns and make callouts prior to live date.
- Assist in conceptualizing monthly campaign themes based on product assortment and seasonal trends. Keep track on Stock Keeping Unit lists for product pools and merchandising stories.
- Leverage data to understand performance of campaigns and customer interaction on the site to optimize the experience—make suggestions to improve conversion rates and identify business opportunities.
- Own the holistic digital calendar setting out the site focus based on trade and marketing calendar.
- Brief merchandising and content teams to create and deliver eCommerce promotional activity on site. This includes the creation of assets, priority product focus and site roll out.
- Lead site optimization projects like search optimization, product recommendations and customer product recommendations.
- Leverages business intelligence analytics and merchandising reports to assess optimized site merchandising.
- Briefs and aligns site merchandising group to drive to line sales and targeted growth to support department pyramid and vendor buy plans.
- 3-5 years e-commerce, merchandising, buying, planning, digital operations or related field experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing concentration.
- Professional working experience with the South EU region.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of the local language is highly preferred (Spanish/Italian).
- Ability to prioritize and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, creative team player, ability to work cross-functionally.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, organization, self-starter and analytical experience.
- Understanding of retail industry, including merchandising, marketing and IT.
- Strong project-management skills.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist