Interim Lab Analyst - Rotterdam area
For a well-know FMCG player in the Rotterdam area district Morgan Green B.V. is looking for an Interim Lab Analyst. It concerns a full-time assignment, 40 hours, for a duration of 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
This company has an informal working atmosphere. Quality, safety and personal development are central. There is an international team in which there is a lot of mutual interaction.
- 50% Conduct analysis and keep equipment operational (calibration, maintenance, trouble shooting) This includes replacing columns, cleaning detectors, problems with leaks, high pressure, etc .;
- 30% Interpreting and reporting on results;
- 10% Provide method development support (led by senior analytical specialist);
- 10% Purchase for the lab, possibly support facility matters;
- Completed HBO education, preferably Chemistry or Life Sciences or Lab related;
- Experience with HPLC knowledge is essential. Alternatively, GC, GC-MS;
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Good written skills and knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- Market-based employment conditions;
- The opportunity with a leading employer in South Holland;
If you are not a self-employed person or freelancer, but are interested in this temporary project, Morgan Green can also provide a payroll construction (in which we take care of your salary and you retain your social rights, such as unemployment benefits).
For more information you can of course contact Linda Smits on 020 7979825.
Interim Lab Analist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden