Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
Our AppOps team is responsible for the managing of Mendix business applications. These business applications are cloud-native CoTS (Commercial Off-The-Self) as well as applications build on our own Mendix Platform. The AppOps team is closely aligned to the business and focused on managing these mission-critical applications.
As Application Administrator you have the "bigger" business picture in mind and be able to focus your talent in implementing new releases, data writing and manipulating, and a lot of configuration. The atmosphere is highly collaborative with our business units, so we need a someone who will question what they are told and provide suggestions to better the business with the end goal of driving revenue and growth within the company.
· Own the daily execution of our application landscape and provide key input in our strategy and architecture
· Administration and support of Mendix Business Application Landscape including but not limited to Salesforce, Marketo, ZoomInfo, OpenPrise, SalesLoft, Zuora, BambooHR and FinancialForce.
· Working with management, departments and end-users to create, manage, and enhance complex processes systematically
· Build and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and outside consultants as needed;
· Keeping abreast of new features and functionality across our Application Landscape and providing recommendations for process improvements;
· Inform end-users on application functionality and enhancements;
· Provide application end-users with technical support;
· Logging and tracking identified problems through resolution;
· Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
· College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
· 2+ years of experience on Salesforce Administration
· Experience with Marketo, Engagio, OpenPrise, SalesLoft, Zuora, Mendix or FinancialForce is a plus
· Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
· Close attention to detail
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of an international team, on multiple projects
· Understanding of business workflows and processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance)
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company’s existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mendix Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time