Project Controller - Nunspeet
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Nestlé Health Science is a successful operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. Our local division in Netherlands is producing the most advanced infant formula to treat allergies.
To cope with coming growth, Nestle Nunspeet will expand his capacity of production for this range of baby food. We will design and implement the most modern technologies with ambitious targets of sustainability.
Join our team and be part of the journey starting today for large CAPEX investment.
Project Controller, this is your challenge:
Support the Project Manager as a trusted co-pilot within the CAPEX Team (vision, organization, practices, initiatives/projects) on a day to day as well as on a long term project view. Provide visibility around costs related to the activities of the project through the driving of relevant analysis and reporting (monitoring of the budget and controlling the variances), ensure adherence to financial internal requirements.
Tasks of a Project Controller:
- Coordinate reporting of actuals (including organizing and overseeing timeliness and accuracy of period-end close, and promoting ownership of data at source); and forecasts for the project; ensure transparency of this process; follow up and monitoring of progress to close gaps, ensuring Nestle financial policies, Accounting Standards and Costing Standards are followed.
- Participate in project planning; prepare and coordinate the budget with project management; Perform revisions or simulations if needed for spending plan and year to date review
- Develop, control and ensure robust evaluations of capital investment plans and requests.
- Ensure clear control and visibility of assets and liabilities, including the development, implementation and compliance with internal controls.
- Promote clear understanding of financial key figures and costing within the project team, including organizing training sessions for non-specialists.
- Ensure full transparency of costs and financial impact to the organization of major or strategic decisions relating to the project.
- Coordinate and be key contact for internal and external audits within the factory & market.
- Supervise project assistant for orders and timely follow up on any issues regarding vendor payment or blocked invoices with SAP/Easybuy.
What are we offering?
- A fulltime position for 40 hours a week;
- Excellent terms of employment with elements such as a 13th month, 25 vacation days a year, corporate fitness initiatives and many other extra’s;
- Large variety of training and development programs;
- Career opportunities within the Netherlands as well as international;
- You will be working on a product, which has a lot of meaning to a vulnerable group.
These are the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or similar.
- Open to newcomers, 3 to 6 years’ experience in a similar function and industry is a plus.
- Aptitude with financial systems.
- Strong communication skills, curiosity to learn and understand working in a complex environment.
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to challenges, drives these with the team.
- Good control of the English and Dutch language.
Our recruiters would be glad to answer any pending questions. Feel free to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an answer within 3 working days.
Applying for the job Project Controller:
Great! If your profile matches the description as described above, we would gladly receive your cv and motivation. You can upload these via the link.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden