Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Opening Date: 28/09/2020
Closing Date: 25/10/2020
Sponsoring Entity: AWS EMEA SARL (UK Branch)
Experienced, results-driven digital marketing manager is sought to support the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training and Certification EMEA marketing team in activating lead generation campaigns.
In this role, you will be part of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training and Certification EMEA field marketing team. You will work at the strategic level to champion best practices and new, innovative ideas, and at the tactical level to test and execute digital campaigns and iterate based on performance metrics. You will employ a heavy bias towards automation, always looking for opportunities to drive the optimal customer experience and internal efficiencies in a scalable way. You will own digital functions, processes, and templates.
Our ideal candidate has a mind that is equal parts creative and analytical. This person will understand marketing technology and have experience working with cross-functional stakeholders to build multi-channel digital programs that drive business results. They will implement and execute digital campaigns, including the successful build, launch, and analysis of email, web, social media, and paid media campaigns across various geographies and languages.
· Maintains the day-to-day management of email, web and digital operations including build, QA, deployment, and reporting for EMEA Campaigns
· Collaborates with in-region Field Marketing managers, Events Marketing, Product Marketing, and other internal stakeholders to create the best digital experiences
· Drives and makes recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.)
· Implements the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns
· Develops and executes test plans across all digital channels
· Establishes and maintains scalable processes that ensure best practices for email, social channels, paid media, and internal reporting
· Provides campaign performance analysis and communicates and implements timely optimizations to drive results
· Manages the maintenance of a library of assets and campaigns including asset hierarchy, asset management, etc.
· Supports localization process for the campaign, including supporting Localization and Activation in the Americas
· Proven experience in marketing/marketing operations with a heavy focus on digital marketing channels
· Extensive experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo, Salesforce.com, Splashthat, and Qualtrics across multiple languages and countries
· Solid quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills - comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions
· Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include digital advertising, lead nurture programs, live events, webinars, and social media
· Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
· Extensive experience with B2B marketing, specifically Cloud products/services
· Solid knowledge of Tableau.
· Extensive knowledge of AWS products and solutions is required.
· AWS Cloud Practitioner Certificate is required.
· Marketo Certified Expert is required.
· Experience in Adobe CQ or equivalent CMS build.
· Fluent in English and other european languages.
· Ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement.
· Passion to continually learn and expand hands-on technical skills.
· Demonstrable experience finding ways to drive operational efficiency.
· Highly collaborative and has experience working cross-functionally and gathering requirements across business teams.
· Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and has great attention to detail.