Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
We are currently looking for a Content Developer with native Dutch to join the EU Customer Service Support team in Amazon’s Customer Service Centre.
You will act as the ‘voice of Amazon’ for our customers through the writing, publishing and maintaining of customer-facing and internal documentation. You will be responsible for all customer-facing and internal documentation, including but not limited to online Help pages and Knowledge Centre documentation. Content is dependent on business and product team initiatives, as well as the development and clarification of customer service policies and procedures.
This role may be based in Cork, Berlin, Edinburgh or Regensburg.
· Native Dutch speaker essential.
· Fluent/Excellent English speaker.
· Demonstrated content management experience within the tech writing, Web, IT, localization or content industry.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize.
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and business acumen.
· Experience working with global stakeholders on complex changes.
· Excellent planning, communication and time management skills.
· Proven ability to work on own initiative. Can act decisively, promptly and confidently.
· One year Localization experience with a proven track record for delivering projects within scope, time and quality.
· Understanding of outsource vendor processes and interactions.
· Intermediate HTML and/or XML skills.
· Experience with DITA and Ajuda/Trisoft.
· Experience with Trados or other CAT tools.
· Ideally, previous experience with web publishing tools and the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly.
· Proven ability to work on own initiative. Previous experience in a Contact Centre environment with a healthy balance between customer obsession and the need to adhere to company policies.
· Ability to flex and switch from one focus to another depending on what is priority for the business or team at any particular time.