Lab Qualification Engineer (IQ - OQ)
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you able to validate lab equipment and make sure that the technicians use the equipment according to pharmacopoeia? Then this could be an interesting project for you!
One of our clients is building a new laboratory in the Netherlands and as such, it needs to prepare everything (IQ & OQ) before the lab can be used. We are therefore looking for a Lab Qualification Engineer for a 6 months project.
- Commissioning and qualification of laboratory equipment
- Write operational guidelines (SOPS) for usage
- Review documentation regarding laboratory procedures, CAPA's and change control
- Handle deviations and escalate if and when needed
- Assist in continuous improvement projects (LSS)
- Finished relevant education in the field of Laboratory science or related
- Relevant experience with IQ and/or OQ of lab equipment.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- You can work both independent and in teams
- You have a practical mindset and look for solutions
- You are flexible when required
- Employment: Temporary for a period of 6 months with Oxford Global Resources Solutions. Extension is possible
- Salary indication: From approximately € 3500 to € 4500 gross per month
- Working hours: full time
- Location: Region Amsterdam
Vacancy number 16079
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden