Customer Service Specialist
For SABIC's European Customer Service Center located in Bergen op Zoom, we are looking for an autonomous 'Customer Service Specialist'what we offer
who are you
- 2873,00 per month
- 40 hours
- Bergen op Zoom
- Temporary - Maternity leave
You'll have to manage the 'Order to Delivery'-process by helping customers with inquiries related to orders, deliveries, invoicing, claims, e-business services and more.
what will you do
- Economic Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Great English language skills, any additional language is a big plus
- Skillful in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- SAP experience is a major plus
- Excelling social & communication skills
You'll have external customer contact about logistics such as delivery times, delivery options, the status of the orders, etc. You'll also have a lot of internal contact with the various departments to further process this.
where will you work
- Ensure timely resolution on customer issues.
- 'Own' the customer, and pro-actively provide support in service and logistics.
- Participate in projects optimizing CS processes and drive teams metrics that are directly linked to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain daily contact with our sales organization and intimate co-operation with various departments in our headquarters in Bergen op Zoom. Also with our logistics organizations and partners around Europe,
You're going to work at an internationally oriented company within a culturally divers and motivated team.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, then we look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli