Salesforce Technical Architect
Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and own the way as a trendsetter in Salesforce.
As a Salesforce Technical Consultant, you help clients to harness the power of Salesforce to innovate, grow and improve. By implementing the latest Cloud technologies, staying ahead of the digital curve is our business and driving disruption is what we do.
You will become part of the Global SaaS practice where you will work, on a project basis, in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of SaaS projects. As a Technical Consultant Salesforce, you are specialized in at least one Salesforce Cloud (For example Sales, Service, Commerce or Marketing Cloud) which enables you to provide high-quality solutions to your team and the client. You are well informed about the technology of Salesforce and will act as an expert in the field of configuration and customized solutions for the delivery of Salesforce projects for our enterprise customers.
You are able to work in teams that will successfully deliver the Salesforce projects. Your team trusts and builds on your expertise and both your technical and functional capabilities regarding the following areas:
- Defining technical Solution Design Documents;
- Contribute to the development of configuration specifications;
- The development, implementation and testing of Saleforce applications;
- Integrating Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions;
- Execution of technical analysis and designing technical specifications for Salesforce solutions;
- Supporting the team as a subject matter expert by providing solutions;
- Ensure post-production support.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
To qualify for the position of a Technical Consultant Salesforce, you should meet the following job requirements:
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience as Salesforce developer;
- Experience with the development and integration of Salesforce environments;
- Experience with integration of external applications via middleware, REST or SOAP.
- Experience with using GIT, CI/CD is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM packages such as Siebel, MS Dynamics and / or SAP CRM is an advantage;
- Good command of English;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist