Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Careers that Change Lives
Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations.
The Marketing Manager is an exciting position within our Surgical business that is newly created to support Medtronic’s Surgical Robotics launch into the European market. This highly visible and rewarding role will offer the successful incumbent an opportunity to develop and implement profitable growth strategies for a key business franchise within Medtronic.
The Marketing Manager, Surgical Robotics is responsible for transitioning the Global Marketing Commercialization plan for the Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) Platform to the European Commercial launch plan. This role will ensure alignment to Medtronic’s broader Surgical Innovations strategy while serving as the regional conduit for Global Marketing and regional marketers.
This position will report to the Senior Marketing Manager, Surgical Robotics (EMEA) based in Norway.
A day in the life
In this role, you will:
• Work with leaders and regional marketers to ensure execution of fiscal plan while identifying and supporting market development initiatives.
• Develop strategies and execute both short- and long-term marketing plans and programs to ensure profitable growth and market share of assigned portfolio.
• Develop promotional strategies, sales support materials, educational aids etc. to drive sales excellence.
• Identify regional expansion opportunities for Global Upstream Marketing as well as assess and support to build/ expand functional capabilities.
• Manage a diverse portfolio; develop KOLs, drive product and procedural adoption in Europe.
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business discipline, is essential
• Prior sales and marketing experience within the medical devices industry, with proven success in marketing and business development
• Exceptional quantitative and analytical thinking abilities with strong business acumen and strategic agility
• Customer focused with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
• Collaborative, team orientation mindset with proven ability to successfully work in a highly complex, matrix, multinational environment
• Fluency in English
Nice to have
• Prior experience in Digital Marketing
• Previous experience and knowledge of capital equipment
• Flexible location across Europe
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.Additional Information