Swedish customer service employee
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Talar du svenska och engelska?
If so, this job at online retailer Amazon is perfect for you! In this role you will be assisting customers and answering all of their questions. We require at least one year of relevant working experience in a customer service centred role and good computer skills. If you meet these requirements, Amazon can offer you a full-time job at an international market leader, a gross salary of €14.50 per hour and pension accrual via Manpower. Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Keep reading and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for full-time customer service employees for Amazon in the Amsterdam area.Please note: the Amazon office is located in The Hague, you will start working from home with a possible return to the office in the future. Working activities
Your communicative skills and sense of empathy will make sure that all Amazon customers you speak to will have the optimal customer experience. After switching on your computer and putting on your headset, you are reading for a full day of problem solving. You can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Solving and handling customer questions and issues
- Assisting customers with orders, questions about products and payment issues via e-mail, telephone, chat and video calls
- Defining customer wishes and needs and acting accordingly
- Gross salary of € 2.513 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Overtime pay between 25% and 100% on top of your salary
- An office located close to the Den Haag HS railway station
- Daily supply of fresh fruit and tasty coffee at the office
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will be working at the biggest online retailer worldwide: Amazon. They worked hard to achieve their position of market leader in the online retail sector by focusing on four principles. These include long-term focus, a passion for innovation, attention focused on customers instead of competitors and determination for the operation. Amazon also cares about their employees: they create a challenging, creative and fun working environment for everybody who works at their company. Do you want to join the team?
You will receive extra fees for working overtime or working on Sundays and holidays. The exact amounts are as follows:
- Sundays: 50%
- Holidays: 100%
- Working between 0.00 hrs and 7.00h: 50%
- Working more than ten hours per day: 25%
At Amazon you can expect to work Monday through Sunday. Your exact working days will be agreed upon with you. You will either work in an early shift or a late shift:
- Early shift: from 7.00 hrs to 15.45 hrs
- Late shift: from 10.15 hrs to 19.00 hrs
Wat wij bieden
2513,00 bruto per maand
- Preferably a minimum of one year of experience working in customer service, for example as a customer care employee, helpdesk employee or customer service employee
- Fluent in both English and Swedish
- Availability of 40 hours per week (please note that during the trainingperiod of four weeks you will not be able to get any days off)
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, e-mail and chat
- Stable internet connection
- Able to apply for a Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag (VOG or Certificate of Conduct)
It’s also important that you have excellent communication skills. Living near Leiden, The Hague, Delft or Rijswijk is convenient but not mandatory.
If you meet all requirements, you can apply today for this vacancy!How to apply
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
For more information, please contact Marleen Vos via email@example.com or call 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.tijdelijk