Do you want to be part of an all-round engineering team in the Biotech industry and aim for high asset management and engineering standards in your work? Are you ready to Invent, Impact, Inspire? We would like to meet you!
As a Project Engineer you drive the design, realization, commissioning and hand-over of HVAC/Utility systems in mono- or multi-disciplinary capital, expense or technological projects. Together with the external engineering partner you will make sure that the projects are designed, built and commissioned in accordance with the design standards, procedures, and guidelines. You will manage a smooth transition of the project to the user and maintenance organization.
You deliver expertise in projects on design, execution, user requirements and technical concepts for new or overhauled installations. The scope is focused, but not limited to, our main utilities, HVAC, chilled water, steam, hot water, potable water, sewer, sprinkler systems and associated control systems
- Develop business cases and user requirement specification for HVAC/utility projects and support multi-disciplinary project teams as subject matter expert for HVAC, chilled water, steam, hot water potable water, sewer, sprinkler systems and associated control systems.
- Lead small/midsize monodisciplinary utility projects or act as discipline engineer in multidisciplinary projects
- Owner of the Management of Change process for the project
- Responsible for the implementation of maintenance and hand over to our operational departments
- Responsible for the implementation of EHS standards, energy management and water management
- Responsible for the implementation of global- and local standards and compliance to local legislation
- Participates in a Global Community of Practice, shares knowledge (such as best practices, site experiences etc.) with other members of the community and drives continuous improvement in the network and at the site.
Over de werkgever
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
Wat wij bieden
A great job opportunity at a worldwide operating healthcare company.
- Bachelor's or master level in a relevant technical discipline.
- Team player, customer focused
- Good knowledge of current practices and developments in Utility engineering (GEP)
- Expert in the design of HVAC and piping systems
- Experience with automation and control systems for HVAC installations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to influence and communicate with all levels of the organization from shop floor technicians to senior management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden